Are you sure?
Will be the next question asked of you and you need to realize that there are a few things to consider here.
- You will lose your notifications from this connection
- You will not be able to send them messages
- No more updates
- You will lose their endorsement
- You will also lose any recommendations you may have made for each other
- (If they notice this lost endorsement the cat may be out of the bag!)
LinkedIn explains to us that connections will not be notified that they’ve been removed from your connections list and remind us that only the member who breaks the connection can reinstate that connection.
Disconnected persons will be added to your list of contacts in case you want to reinvite them later.